Speak to our Catering Coordinator who will advise accordingly and happily put together the perfect menu for you.
To help you with planning your own menu, we have listed a few considerations below.
Amount of food required – Full Cocktail Party – 12-14 pieces / Pre-Dinner Reception up to 6 pieces
Event Type – Casual or more of a Stylish Cocktail Reception.
Guest Type – Is there a prominent gender and / or age group?
Service Style– Buffet, Served or a combination of both.
Resources – Although a selection of hot and cold appetizers is normally preferred, consideration of onsite resources and length of service is essential when hot food is required.
The selection below is derived from our most popular appetizers. For alternative options, please inquire and our Catering Coordinator can design a menu just for you.
Items are priced per dozen. Minimum order of 3 dozen per selection unless otherwise stated; at least 2 days notice normally applies to guarantee selection. Prices do not include delivery, servers or chaffing dishes please inquire if these services are required.
Hot & Cold Appetizers by the dozen.
- Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls $13.25/doz
- Vegetable Samosa $14.25/doz
- Thai Chicken Sate $17.95/doz
- Cocktail Sausage Rolls $6.95/doz
- Assorted Mini Quiche 13.25/doz
- Watermelon Feta and Mint Skewers $13.95/doz
- Caprese Skewers $13.95/doz
- Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites $18/doz
- Gourmet Mac & Cheese Balls $16/doz
- Assorted Savory Pastries $13.95/doz
- Meat Cheese and Olive Skewers $13.95/doz
- Papered Dessert Squares $12.95/doz
Hot Appetizers per person – $12 (15 person minimum)
Chicken Wings (g.f) – Choice of hot,teriyaki,lemon pepper or S&P
- BBQ pork Rib (g.f) – BBQ or S&P
- Italian Meatballs – Classic Italian meatballs BBQ, Teriyaki,Parmesan Oregeno
- Baby Cheddar Perogys (V) – loaded , or creamy dill
- Bacon scallops (g.f) – maple bacon wrapped scallop on a skewer
- Grilled Smokie’s (g.f) – grilled and smoked with honey mustard
- Spanakopita ( V )- phyllo wrapped spinach & cream cheese
- Tequila Chili Prawns (g.f) – pickled 16/20 prawn, red pepper spear , tequila syrup
- Assorted Sushi – classic hand rolled with soy sauce, ginger and wasabi
- Crab & Corn Cakes (g.f)- fresh BC rock crab chipotle mayo , roasted corn
- Bruschetta & Crostini (V)- classic Italian brushetta , pesto & Asiago cheese
- Mini B.L.T.- Toasted sourdough rounds , garlic mayo, green leaf lettuce , roma tomato & pepper bacon
- Beef Carpaccio – crostini, shaved tenderloin, fried capers, pickled shallots , arugula ,white truffle oil
- Mini Stuffed Yorkshire- diced AAA beef , garlic, Shallot , red wine demi glace and crisp onion strings
- Mini loaded potato skins – twice baked and fully loaded
- Crab stuffed mushroom caps- rock crab, cream cheese,micro greens
- Loaded Taco or Nacho Bar – chips or tortillas, choice of meat , re-fried beans, fresh salsa, cilantro,chili cheese sauce
- Tuna Poke & Wonton – diced Saku tuna , sweet sesame soy dressing , diced mango , red peppers, fresh ginger
- Vegetarian lettuce wraps – schezwan veg, farkay noodle, citrus hoisen glaze baby lettuce cups
Fruit Tray / Vegetable Tray
Small $29.95, Medium $49.95, Large $70
Meat, Cheese or Combo Trays
Small $59.50, Large $99.50
Deluxe Cheese Tray (Whole Cheeses) $99
The menu below would work well for a minimum of 60 people requiring a full “meal” reception. It would be suitable for a fairly casual event set up as buffet style,or a combination of food stations and walk around service. Price starts from $19.50 per person plus tax. Additional charges may be applicable (servers, gratuity, chaffing dishes and delivery)
- Chicken Wings
- BBQ Rib Bites
- Italian Meatballs
- Loaded potato skins
- Lettuce wraps
Vegetable Crudities with Dip